Learn how to make delicious, traditional Indonesian and Balinese dishes at Warung Nike's cooking classes. Cooking classes include:
1. Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in the Ubud area (or stay at Nike House for a real Balinese experience!)
2. A trip to the traditional market to buy fresh ingredients. (You choose which dishes you would like to make.)
3. Drive to Warung Nike for a cycling tour around the village, which includes a visit to a traditional Balinese compound, local elementary school and village temple. You will also stop at a rice field to learn about traditional Balinese farming methods and the importance of rice to Balinese culture.
3. Then, you will cycle back to Warung Nike to learn how to make traditional Indonesian and Balinese dishes.
4. Enjoy the fabulous food you have created!
Contact us to schedule a cooking class today!
Classes are taught by Made Kabyoet and his wife Komang, who are excellent cooks and knowledgeable about the medicinal benefits of Balinese plants and herbs.
Cooking classes can be arranged according to your preferences. Just let us know what you would like and we would be happy to accommodate your particular interests.